WORK WITH US
Updated Mar 27th, 2020
Dear SHP Family:
We encourage everyone to take any actions necessary to keep themselves in good health.
We are taking extra precautions including washing our hands properly and often, using gloves, wiping doorknobs and other surfaces plus using wipes and hand sanitizer while we travel in our cars.
- We do ask that if you or someone in your home is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, please let us know so we can work with you to avoid contact.
- We are continuing to provide all services as we are categorized as an essential business as of March 23rd 8pm. We prioritize our services to health staff, first responders and military - or anyone working on an essential business. We will be operating, unless we are mandated closed by state and/or federal authorities.
- Times like these are extremely hard on any small business. Including ours as our only source of income. We really want to remain open and be here for you when this passes but with 90% of our scheduled clients cancelling services for the next two weeks or indefinitely, we find ourselves in a very difficult position :(
- Gift cards are available for purchase in the Client Portal. These can be used for any future services.
- Some of you may be working from home, but we are happy to help you so you can go about your workday and be attentive to those conference calls. If you do need to cancel services but find yourself overwhelmed or distracted by an energetic pup and/or children to home school, we will gladly add you back to the schedule, even with short notice!
Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or requests.
We greatly appreciate your support.
Thank you for choosing us to care for your pets!
Adriana & Chris